Askaynak MMA welding machine 251 ultra
GZ industrial Supplies have stock of Askaynak MMA Welding machine in all Nigeria locations and warehouses
Features and Advantages of this Askaynak MMA Welding Machine 251 ultra
- Digital inverter technology.
- Excellent arc characteristics and outstanding performance for rutil and basic electrode types.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- 380V-3Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 250 A provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5, 3.2 and 4.0 mm.
- Hot-Start feature allowing the welder to increase the welding current at the start of the electrode.
- Arc-Force to prevent freezing the electrode in the welding puddle.
- Suitable for operation on site or within a workshop environment by providing maximum flexibility.
- 21.5 kg weight.
- Digital ampermeter.
- Fan cooling.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN60974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
Arc-force Hot Start Features as Advantage
Arc-Force gives a power source variable additional amperage during low voltage (short-arc-length) conditions while welding. Helps avoid "sticking" stick electrodes when a short arc length is used.
Hot-Start used on Inverter 251-Ultra makes it easier to start difficult-to-start electrodes and used for arc starting only.
|Input Voltage||:||380 V
|Power Input @ Rated Output||:||13 kVA (35%)|
|Input Current (Max)||:||20 A (35%)
15 A (100%)
|Rated Output Current,
Voltage and Duty Cycle
|:||250 A ; 30,0 V (35%)
190 A ; 27,6 V (60%)
150 A ; 26,0 V (100%)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||:||80 V (DC)|
|Current Range||:||10 - 250 A|
|Fuse Size and Type
||:||20 A (retarded)|
|Weight (Without Cables)||:||21,5 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||240 x 440 x 500 mm|
|Compliance||:||EN 60974-1 ; CE|