Askaynak MMA welding machine inverter 161 ultra
GZ Industrial supplies have large stock of ASkayNak MMA welding machine inverter 161 ultra in our welding supermarket showrooms across Nigeria.
Features and advantages of this inverter welder:
- Digital inverter technology.
- Ideal for maintenance-repair and steel installation workshops and small-size welded construction applications.
- Excellent arc characteristics and outstanding performance for rutile and basic electrode types.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- 220V-1Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 160 amp provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5 and 3.2 mm.
- Suitable for operation on site or within a workshop environment by providing maximum flexibility.
- Weighing only 7.3 kg.
- Fan cooling.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN60974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
Technical features of this inverter welder:
|Input Voltage||:||220 V
|Power Input @ Rated Output||:||5,2 kW (25%)|
|Input Current (Max)||:||32 A (25%)
20 A (60%)
|Rated Output Current,
Voltage and Duty Cycle
|:||155 A; 26,2 V (25%)
100 A; 24,0 V (60%)
80 A; 23,2 V (100%)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||:||60 V (DC)|
|Current Range||:||30 - 160 A|
|Fuse Size and Type
||:||16 A (retarded)|
|Weight (Without Cables)||:||7,3 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||135 x 260 x 365 mm|
|Compliance||:||EN 60974-1 ; CE|