Makita Air Blower 600W UB1103
GZ Industrial Supplies is the Makita power tools distributor in Nigeria, Our Makita Air blower 600W UB1103 is a go-to tool for fast clean upon the jobsite or in the workshop. The Blower is powered by a 6.8 AMP motor with a variable speed control dial and trigger with lock-on for added convenience. With a maximum air speed of 203 MPH and a maximum air volume of 145 CFM, you’ll get faster clean-ups. The blower can also be used as a vacuum; simply move the nozzle to the vacuum port and connect the dust bag.
FEATURES OF MAKITA AIR BLOWER 600W UB1103
- Variable speed control dial and trigger (0-16,000 RPM) for increased performance
- Maximum air volume of 145 cfm for faster clean up in larger areas
- Two tools in one; quickly converts to a vacuum for added versatility
- Ergonomic handle designed for increased operator comfort
- Large trigger with conveniently located lock-on button
- Compact design at only 18-7/8” long
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Unique design provides easier storage in a self-standing position
- Includes large dust bag for vacuum mode
- Ideal for job site, residential and general clean up
- Optional long nozzle available (part no. 134182-7) for harder to reach areas
- Optional nozzle with wider tip (part no. TP00000199) is ideal for leaves and yard debris
SPECIFICATIONS OF THIS POWER TOOL:
- AMPS : 6.8
- Max. Air Volume : 145 CFM
- Max. Air Velocity : 203 MPH
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 16,000 RPM
- Overall Length : 18-7/8"
- Net Weight : 4.3 lbs.
- AMPS (120V) : 6.8
- Blower Type : Handheld
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 6.6 lbs.
- UPC Code :
WHAT IS SPECIAL WITH THIS POWER TOOL?
- SPEED : Delivers a Maximum Air Speed of 203 MPH for Faster Job Site Clean Up
- PERFORMANCE : Variable speed control dial and trigger (0-16,000 RPM) for increased performance
- EFFICIENCY : Maximum air volume of 145 cfm for faster clean up in larger areas
- CONVENIENCE : Two tools in one; quickly converts to a vacuum for added versatility
- INCLUDES : Nozzle and dust bag