Sigmaguard 720 Marine paint
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Sigma Marine paints in Nigeria, Our Sigmaguard 720 Marine paint is a PPG SigmaGuard 720 two component reinforced high solids polyamine adduct cured epoxy tank coating
PG SigmaGuard 720 is a two component reinforced high solids polyamide adduct cured epoxy coating designed for coating tanks in light green or white and when dry has a surface that can easily be cleaned and maintained.
Best Uses of Sigmaguard 720 marine paint
PPG SigmaGuard 720 (Amercoat 90S) is best used for providing a highly protective and decorative protective coating to tanks. SigmaGuard 720 offers excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals as well as weathering. This product is highly recommended and offers recognised corrosion control.
Applications of Sigmaguard 720 Marine paint
PPG SigmaGuard 720 is easy to apply at low temperatures but dries quicker in warmer conditions. Apply 720 using air or airless spray for easy application and a smooth finish that dries to touch after just 3 hours at 20 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaGuard 720 is primarily a tank coating that can be applied to steel substrates and offers excellent corrosion resistance to prevent cargo users from expensive repairs.
- PPG SigmaGuard 720 a two component reinforced high solids polyamide adduct cured epoxy coating
- Tank coating with good chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Short curing periods
- Good low temperature curing
- Easy to clean
- Recognized corrosion control coating (Lloyd's register), see sheet 1886
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.2 m2 per litre at 125 microns
- Touch dry after 7 - 8 hours at 5 degrees C, 5 - 6 hours at 10 degrees C, 2 - 3 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Overcoating interval min. 8 hours, max. 28 days.
- Full cure after see curing table.