Defibrillator Automated external defibrillators Phillip
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Phillips Medical products in Nigeria. Our Defibrillator Automated external defibrillators Phillip brand is an onsite or home product with simple interface that is easy to use and understand, its voice instruction guide you through the entire process, from placing the pads, to delivering a chock to performing CPR. The intelligent sensors can detect what step you are on and adjust to your level of expertise.
Features of this product
- Ready to use when you need it
- Setting up the OnSite is easy and quick. The pads and battery are already installed. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test. After that, the OnSite performs daily self-tests so you can trust that it is ready-to-go if needed.
- Fast shocks to improve treatment success
- Since minimizing the time to shock after the last CPR compression may improve survival, shock delivery time is critical. The OnSite is among the fastest in class at delivering shock treatment after CPR periods ³.
The Philips OnSite/HS1 is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Philips HeartStart OnSite defibrillator acts as your personal coach to guide you through the process of treating a victim of suspected sudden cardiac arrest. The OnSite AED provides real-time guidance through simple, step-by-step voice commands and CPR coaching.
FDA Approved. No Prescription Required.
This item also comes with a thin Carry Case, different than the Philips Deluxe Carry case
Ready to act, ready to go
Life Guidance features provide step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR coaching, to help give you the confidence that's needed when treating a cardiac arrest. The HeartStart Home Defibrillator is virtually ready to rescue out of the box so you can enjoy peace of mind known that it is deployed correctly and ready when needed.
Save time, save a life
Integrated SMART pads placed on the victim's bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator's instructions to your actions every step of the way. With patented Quick Shock, the HeartStart Defibrillator is among the fastest in class at delivering shock treatments after CPR.
Personalized therapy, enhanced care
The HeartStart Home Defibrillator can be used to patients of any age, including infants and children (infant/child pads are sold separately and require a doctor's prescription). It automatically determines if a shock is necessary and provides the right therapy for each individual patient.
- A warning describes something that could cause serious personal injury or death.
- A precaution describes something that could cause minor personal injury, damage to the HeartStart, loss of data stored in the HeartStart, or less chance of successful defibrillation.
- Note: The HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed to be used only with Philips approved accessories. The HeartStart may perform improperly if non-approved accessories are used. (See owner's manual for more information. )
- Flammable Gases: If the HeartStart is used to give a shock in the presence of flammable gases such as in an oxygen tent, there is a risk of explosion. (However, it is safe to use the HeartStart on someone wearing an oxygen mask. )
- Battery: The HeartStart M5070A battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge, open, crush or burn the battery, or it may explode or catch fire.
- Fluids: Do not let fluids to get into the HeartStart. Avoid spilling any fluids on the HeartStart or it accessories. Spilling fluids into the HeartStart may damage it or cause a fire or shock hazard. Do not sterilize the HeartStart or its accessories.
- Accessories: Using damaged or expired equipment or accessories may cause the HeartStart Home Defibrillator to perform improperly and/or injure the victim or the user.
- Patient Handling: Performing CPR or otherwise handling or moving the patient while HeartStart is analyzing heart rhythm can cause an incorrect or delayed analysis. If the HeartStart tells you a shock is advised while you are handling or moving the patient, stop the vehicle or CPR and keep the patient as still as possible for at least 15 seconds. This will give the HeartStart time to reconfirm the analysis before telling you to press the Shock button.
- Cell Phones: The HeartStart can work correctly when it is fairly close to equipment like emergency two-way radios and cell phones. Normally, using a cell phone near the patient should not cause a problem for the HeartStart. However, it is best to keep such equipment only as close as necessary to the patient and the HeartStart.
- Device Handling: The HeartStart was designed to be sturdy and reliable for many different use conditions. However, handling the HeartStart too roughly can damage it or its accessories and will invalidate the warranty. Check the HeartStart and accessories regularly for damage, according to directions.
- Maintenance: Improper maintenance may damage the HeartStart or cause it to function improperly. Maintain the HeartStart according to directions.
- Skin Burns: Do not let the pads touch each other or other electrodes, lead wires, dressings, medical patches, etc. Such contact can cause electrical arcing and skin burns during a shock and may also divert the electrical current away from the patients heart. During a shock, air pockets between the skin and pads can cause skin burns. To help prevent air pockets, make sure pads stick well to the skin. Do not use dried out pads because they will not provide good contact with the skin.