Sigmacover 456 Sigma Marine paint
GZ Industrial Supplies is a distributor of Sigma Marine coatings in Nigeria, Sigmacover 456 Sigma Marine paint is two-component, high-build, polyamide-cured recoatable epoxy coating, it functions primarily as intermediate or Midcoat.
This product color and gloss level is standard and customer colors and semi-gloss please note that Epoxy Coatings will characteristically fade when exposed to light.
Product characteristic of Sigmacover 456 Sigma marine paint.
- General-purpose epoxy buildcoat or finish in protective coating systems, for steel and concrete structures exposed to atmospheric land or marine conditions
- Easy application, both by airless spray and brush
- Cures even at temperatures down to -10°C (14°F)
- A high relative humidity (maximum 95%) during application and curing does not influence the quality of the coating
- Good adhesion on most aged, sound alkyd, chlorinated rubber and epoxy coatings
- Can be recoated with various two-component and conventional coatings, even after long weathering periods
- Resistant to water and splash of mild chemicals
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Tough, with long-term flexibility COLOR AND GLOSS LEVEL
RECOMMENDED SUBSTRATE CONDITIONS AND TEMPERATURES
• Compatible previous coat must be dry and free from any contamination
Substrate temperature during application and curing down to -10°C (14°F) is acceptable; provided the substrate is free from ice and dry
Substrate temperature during application and curing should be at least 3°C (5°F) above dew point
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Adding too much thinner results in reduced sag resistance
The temperature of the mixed base and hardener should be above 10°C (50°F), otherwise extra thinner may be required to
obtain application viscosity
Thinner should be added after mixing the components
Contact Our Coatings Team for a free quote