Contec CMS50K Wearable SpO2/ECG Monitor
The CMS50K Wrist oximeter ECG monitor is Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology to bringing this fine piece to life. Compact appearance, easy to operate, very portable.Suitable for long-term work pressure, workload high populations,heart disease,the elderly and health groups. This instrument applies to family, health places, not a substitute for conventional oxygen electrocardiograph for clinical medical examinations.
Specification of Contec CMS50K Wearable Spo2/ECG Monitor
- Measurement range of SpO2: 0%~100%, error: 70%~100%: +/-2%, 0%~69%: unspecified
- Measurement range of pulse rate: 30bpm~250bpm, error: +/-2bpm or +/-2%(select the larger)
- Measurement range of heart rate: 30bpm~300bpm, display error is +/-1bpm or 1%(select the larger)
- Resolution:SpO2 : 1%, Pulse rate: 1bpm
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is +/-4%, pulse rate error is +/-2 bpm or +/-2% (select larger)
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than +/-1%
- Pedometer range: 0~65535steps (resolution: one step)
- Operating Current: ≤100mA
- Power supply: built-in rechargeable lithium batteries, voltage is 3.7V
- The degree of protection against electroshock: type BF applied part
- The grade of protection against ingress of liquid: IP54
- Device Weight: 2.5 oz (0.16 lbs)
Contact Us at Gz Industrial Supplies.