Askaynak Tig Argon Welding Inverter machine 201 TIG PFC
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Askaynak welding machines in Nigeria. Our Askaynak Tig Argon Welding Inverter machine 201 TIG PFC is the best in its class. We have stock of this electric welding inverter in all GZ Industrial Supplies Stores in Nigeria.
Features and Advantages:
- LOWER ELECTRICITY BILL and INFRASTRUCTURE COST
- With PFC technology, it reduces energy consumption up to 50% considering the model of conventionel type welding machine and enables usage of energy in high efficiency and high quality.
- Digital inverter technology.
- Premium arc characteristics, outstanding arc stability and performance both in TIG and MMA welding applications with rutile and basic coated electrode types.
- Excellent high frequency TIG ignition helps to a perfect arc start.
- 220V-1Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 200 A provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5 and 4.0 mm.
- Suitable for maintenance-repair and steel installation workshops and medium-size welded construction applications by providing maximum flexibility.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- Weighing only 13.3 kg.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- Fan cooling.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
|Input voltage||:||220 V
|Power input @ rated output||:||7,0 kW (%20)|
|Input current (max)||:||31 A (%20)|
|Effective current (max)||:||14 A|
|Power factor||:||0,99 (%20)|
|Rated output current, voltage and duty cycle(TIG)
||:||200 A; 18,0 V (%20)
115 A; 14,6 V (%60)
80 A; 13,2 V (%100)
|Rated output current, voltage and duty cycle (MMA)||200 A; 28,0 V (%20)
115 A; 24,6 V (%60)
80 A; 23,2 V (%100)
|Open circuit voltage
||:||72 V (DC)|
|Current range||:||7 - 200 A (TIG)
10 - 200 A (MMA)
|Fuse size and type
||:||16 A (retarded)|
|Weight (without cables)||:||13,3 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||155 x 275 x 480 mm|
|Compliance||:||EN 60974-1 ; EN 60974-10 ; CE|