DCP 50kg Fire Extinguisher
- DCP 50kg
- 50.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
DCP 50kg Fire Extinguisher
GZ industrial Supplies is the distributor of quality fire fighting equipment and accessories in Nigeria. Our 50KG DCP (Dry Chemical Powder) Fire Extinguisher is a user friendly equipment produced to meet the safety standards of our environment from fire hazards. At GZ, we have fire extinguishers stocked in different sizes in high quality to meet your needs.
A reliable equipment built with solid metal and epoxy powder covering paint to stop corrosion. 50KG DCP Fire Extinguisher is available and are provided with sections to safely secure fire extinguisher. 50KG DCP Fire Extinguisher is manufactured to protect offices, laboratories, homes and to prevent kitchen dangers.
CARE FOR EXTINGUISHER
Certain caution and maintenance steps should be taken for optimal performance of fire extinguisher;
- Inspection of your extinguisher should be done regularly.
- Recharge all extinguishers immediately after use regardless of how much they were used.
- Ensure the extinguisher is easily accessed, no other objects could interfere with access in case of an emergency.
- The pressure is at the recommended level. On extinguishers equipped with a gauge (such as that shown on the right), the needle should be in the green zone - not too high and not too low.
- Verify that the pull pin is properly secured within the handle and held in place by the tamper seal.
- The nozzle or other parts are not hindered in any way.
- The pin and tamper seal (if it has one) are intact.
- Ensure there are no dents, leaks, rust, chemical deposits and/or other signs of abuse/wear. Wipe off any corrosive chemicals, oil, gunk etc. that may have been deposited on the extinguisher
- FIRE RATING D
- EXTINGUISHING AGENT EPD 0356 powder
- PROPELLANT Dehumidified air or N2, 14 Bar at 20°C
- TEMPERATURE RANGE -30°C +60°C
- NOMINAL CHARGE 50 Kg
- FULL WEIGHT ~ 79 Kg
- DIMENSIONS Height 1100 mm Width 480 mm Depth 480 mm
- DISCHARGE TIME 50 sec.
- MAX VALVE TIGHTENING Between 50 and 60 Nm
- CYLINDER PRESSURE TEST PT 30 bar
- CYLINDER VOLUME 60 L.
- SAFETY VALVE Set 24 +/- 2 bar
- CYLINDER MATERIAL Alloy steel
- EXTERNAL/INTERNAL TREATMENT Sandblast and epoxy powder painting, Red Ral 3000 colour
CONTACT US for enquiries and availability today
Highly recommendable, HELLOG ENERGY DCP 50KG FIRE EXTINGUISHER
I really don't know if anyone has ever purchased this DCP 50KG FIRE EXTINGUISHER and it looked as if it is either not upto the precise weight or with a mixed smell. But you know what, I purchase from GZ, the quality, weight and content was just exact. Honestly, I have never had regrets meeting your company. I am sincerely thankful guys.
This Fire Extinguisher is safe, reliable and user-friendly. the quality of this product is top notch