DCP 9kg Fire Extinguisher
GZ industrial Supplies is the distributor of quality fire fighting equipment and accessories in Nigeria. Our 9KG DCP (Dry Chemical Powder) Fire Extinguisher is a user friendly equipment produced to meet the safety standards of our environment from fire hazards. At GZ, we have fire extinguishers stocked in different sizes in high quality to meet your needs.
A reliable equipment built with solid metal and epoxy powder covering paint to stop corrosion. 9KG DCP Fire Extinguisher is available and are provided with sections to safely secure fire extinguisher. 9KG DCP Fire Extinguisher is manufactured to protect offices, laboratories, homes and to prevent kitchen dangers.
CARE FOR EXTINGUISHER
Certain caution and maintenance steps should be taken for optimal performance of fire extinguisher;
- Inspection of your extinguisher should be done regularly.
- Recharge all extinguishers immediately after use regardless of how much they were used.
- Ensure the extinguisher is easily accessed, no other objects could interfere with access in case of an emergency.
- The pressure is at the recommended level. On extinguishers equipped with a gauge (such as that shown on the right), the needle should be in the green zone - not too high and not too low.
- Verify that the pull pin is properly secured within the handle and held in place by the tamper seal.
- The nozzle or other parts are not hindered in any way.
- The pin and tamper seal (if it has one) are intact.
- Ensure there are no dents, leaks, rust, chemical deposits and/or other signs of abuse/wear. Wipe off any corrosive chemicals, oil, gunk etc. that may have been deposited on the extinguisher
Cylinder Height 545mm
Mass Empty 4.2kg
Mass Full 13.2kg
Working Pressure 1400kPa
Test Pressure 2100kPa
Burst Pressure >5500kPa
Safety Valve ±220kPa
CONTACT US for enquiries and availability today