GDKZ-IV Vacuum Switch Vacuum Degree Tester
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Testing Equipment in Nigeria. Our GDKZ-IV Vacuum Circuit Breaker Vacuum Degree Tester has some features- higher measurement accuracy, better stability, more capacity.
- For vacuum circuit breaker, the method of determining whether or not deterioration of the vacuum tube is inspection with the method of frequency withstand voltage, but this method only distinguish the vacuum interrupter arc chamber of the serious deterioration.
- When the vacuum of vacuum interrupter arc chamber degrade to 10 -2 -10 -1 Pa, although the breakdown voltage is not reduced, but the interrupter arc chamber has failed.
- In the GDKZ-IV vacuum tester for vacuum switch, the new field coils were used, and with the magnetron discharge method the vacuum of the vacuum 3 3 / 9 9 interrupter arc can be measured without disassembling the interrupter arc chamber. At the same time, GDKZ-IV vacuum tester also used computer for synchronous control, data acquisition and processing, and the sensitivity of GDKZ-IV vacuum tester in the field test of the vacuum interrupter arc chamber is 10 -5 Pa.
- The most prominent feature of this instrument (GDKZ-IV vacuum tester) is to use the new excitation coils and data processing methods to achieve the non-demolition measurement of vacuum.
- GDKZ-IV Vacuum Circuit Breaker Vacuum Degree Tester is practical, easy to use, easy to operate, high precision measurement without disassembly, widely used in electric power, steel, petrochemical, textile, coal, railways, and other trades using the vacuum switch
|No.||Item Name||GDKZ-IV Vacuum Circuit Breaker Vacuum Degree Tester|
|1||Detection objects||Various models of vacuum switch|
|2||Detection method||Using new excitation coil and detect vacuum tube without disassembly|
|3||Application area||This instrument is a all-purpose type, can measure the vacuum
of variety models of open magnetic vacuum tube
|4||Detection range||10 -5 -10 -1 Pa|
|5||Measurement accuracy||10 -5 -10 -4 Pa, 10%
10 -4 -10 -3 Pa, 10%
10 -3 -10 -2 Pa, 10%
10 -2 -10 -1 Pa, 10%
|6||Magnetic field voltage||1700V|
|7||High-voltage of pulsed electric field||30KV|
|8||Open distance of switch tube in vacuum test||normal open distance|
|9||Testing environment||-20ºC~ 40ºC|
|11||Dimension||420 × 320 × 280 (mm)|
Contact us for further details and availability within your location.