Gulf Superfleet LE 15W40 - CI-4, SUPFLE15W4025 25 l
GZ Industrial Supplies Nigeria is the distributors of Gulf Lubricants in Nigeria. The Gulf Superfleet LE 15W-40 is a super high performance diesel engine oil for use in all modern low emission, turbocharged & naturally aspirated diesel engines.
Our Gulf Superfleet LE 15W-40 is blended from selected base stocks and advanced additives to provide utmost engine protection and extended oil drain intervals. The product has been specifically developed to meet the requirements of engines conforming to Euro 3 and Euro 2 emission norms and also meets the stringent requirements of other major global engine manufacturers.
Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits of Gulf Superfleet LE 15W-40 CI-4, SUPLE15W4025
- Excellent thermo-oxidative stability controls deposits & viscosity facilitating longer drain intervals
- – Advanced detergency reduces deposits and enhances engine cleanliness
- – Better soot handling capability leads to control of soot induced oil thickening and wear
- – Exceptional anti-wear properties protect critical engine components resulting in extended engine life and reduced maintenance costs
Applications of Gulf Superfleet LE 15W-40
- Turbocharged and naturally aspirated low emission diesel engines of all major manufacturers
- – SAE 10W-30 meets API CH-4 engine test performance requirements as specified in Ford WSSM2C921-A specification and recommended for use in LCVs – transit/ panel vans, minibuses and pick-up trucks – of major OEMs including Ford where such quality oils are recommended.
- – On-highway light and heavy-duty trucking including high speed-high load service and short haul pick-up/delivery van
- – Heavy duty diesel engines in mining, construction, agriculture and other off-highway applications
Specifications Gulf Superfleet LE 15W-40
– ACEA E7; Global DHD-1
– Volvo VDS-2; Caterpillar ECF-1a
Approvals Gulf Superfleet LE 15W-40
API CH-4/SJ, Volvo VDS-3, Mack EO-N, RVI RLD-2 X
– This product meets Cummins® Eng. Std. CES 20076 X
– MB-Approval 228.3 X
– MAN M 3275, MTU Oil Category 2
Contact us for further details and availability within the storefront in your location.