Contec CMS50IW Pulse Oximeter
The CMS501W oximeter is used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. Made with Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology. A pulse rate sound indication Multi time segment storage. The product is suitable for being utilized in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports. Very simple to operate,and low power consumption rate . The operation on menu for the function has setting with SpO2 value display, rate value display, bar graph display, waveform display and PI display.
- Display Mode: 1.5" Color OLED display
- Screen Resolution: 128*128
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%~100%(the resolution is 1%)
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%, Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
- Power Consumption：less than 100mA
- Voltage:DC 3.6V~4.2V
- Power Supply:Voltage 3.7 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
- Battery working hour:The theoretical number is 10 hours
- Battery working life:Charge and discharge no less than 500 times.
- Safety Type:Interior Battery, BF Type
Contact Us at Gz Industrial Supplies.