Pulse Oximeter CMS50A Contec
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Contec brand of medical equipment in Nigeria. The Pulse Oximeter CMS50A Contec is a professional device used in measuring pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger.
Our Pulse Oximeter CMS50A Contec is made to standard by photoelectric oxyhaemoglobin inspection technology in accordance with capacity pulse scanning and recording technology.
Main Features of Pulse Oximeter CMS50A Contec
■Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
■Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
■Operation of the product is simple , low power consumption
■SpO2 value display
■Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
■Pulse waveform display
■Battery capacity indication
Specification of Pulse Oximeter CMS50A Contec
- Display Format: LCD
- Back light: LED
- SPO2: 35-99%
- Pulse Ratio: 30-255 BPM
- Pleth Wave: LCD Graphic Display
- Battery Voltage Low Indication: LCD Bar Graph
- Power Requirements: Two AA size 1.5V Alkaline Battery;
- Power Consumption: Less than 20 mA.
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2 and 1 BPM for Pulse Ratio.
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 2% in stage of 70%-99% for SPO2
- Unspecified in stage of 35-69% for SPO2
- ± 2BPM or ± 2%(Select Larger)for Pulse Ratio.
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion: SPO2 and pulsevalue can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%.
- Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light: Deviation is smaller than ± 1%
- It is equipped with a function switch, through which the Oximeter can be automatically powered off when no finger is in the Oximeter more than 4 seconds.
Contact Us at for product availability nationwide