Infrared Thermometer GM320 Digital
GZ Industrial supplies is a reliable supplier of Digital infrared Thermometer, Temperature Gun Pyrometer Aquarium laser Thermometer Outdoor thermometer. Our Infrared Thermometer GM320 Digital measure surface temperatures of objects by sensing the infrared radiation emitted by the object's surface. ... For this reason, many IR thermometers are pre-set at an emissivity of 0.95.
Features of Infrared Thermometer GM320 Digital
1) This thermometer uses a HEIMANN infrared temperature probe, with high precision and stable performance.
2) High measurement temperature (settable), sound prompt function
3) Backlight (LED) display
4) °C/°F selection
5) Emissivity: 0.1~1.00 (adjustable)
6) Laser target pointer
7) Auto power shut off (Battery saving)
8) Compact size, Proper structure and easy operation.
Main Technical features
1) Normal working conditions:
a. environment temperature range : 10°C ~ 30°C, storage temperature range: -10°C ~ -40°C
b. relative humidity: no more than 90%
c. Power supply: 3V (1.5V * 2PCS AAA batteries)
2) Dimension: 106mm*43mm*155mm
3) Net weight: 148g (not include battery)
4) LED Accuracy: 0.1°C/°F
5) GM320 Measurement range: -50°C ~380°C (-58°F ~716°F)
6) Power: no more than 50mW
7) Repeatability: ±1.5% or ±1.5°C
8) Response Time: 500ms
9) Distance Spot Ratio:12:1 (under vacuum conditions)
10) The time of automatic power off: 6s
11) Design safety standard: This product complies with European CE testing standards
Readings shall be influenced when intensity of radio frequency electromagnetic field reaches 3V/m. However, this influence is not permanent.
Please note that the maximum error is 8°C (46.4°F) under the electromagnetic field conditions of 3V/m, 350MHz~55MHz.
The increased demand for infrared thermometers in Nigeria warranted us to reduce price drastically to enable customers to buy more
Frequently asked questions
1. Are infrared thermometers harmful?
Infrared (IR) thermometers are not harmful to kids as long as you don't let your them play with it, they are not toys. IR thermometers do no emit radiation, only measuring it like a digital camera. Like all portable electronic equipment, they use batteries en these can be harmful when swallowed.
2. Where do i take temperature with an Infrared thermometer?
Non-contact infrared thermometers are held three to 15 cm away from the patient and typically measure temperature on the forehead or temple
3. What is distance spot ratio for infrared thermometer?
The distance-to-spot ratio (D:S) is the ratio of the distance to the measurement surface and the diameter of the temperature measurement area. For instance, if the D:S. ratio is 12:1, the diameter of the measurement area is one-twelfth of the distanceto the object.
4. Where can i buy infrared thermometers in Nigeria.
We in GZ Industrial supplies understand the need for body temperature measurements at this time, there i an increased demand in Nigeria due to COVD-19, hence we have stock at all times in all of our locations
5. How does an infrared thermometer work
Contact us if you wish to buy in bulk for maximum discounts