Infrared Thermometer TP500 CONTEC
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Contec brand of medical equipment in Nigeria, Our Infrared Thermometer TP500 CONTEC can be used in poultry, human body temperature measurement.
Features of Infrared Thermometer TP500 CONTEC
- 1.Precision measurement:(using imported infrared detection system).
- 2.Rapid temperature measurement: measurement time ≤ 1 second.
- 3.Easy to use: a key measurement, easy to operate.
- 4.Non-contact: measuring human forehead without touching human skin.
- 5.Service life: install 2 AA batteries, which can be used more than 100,000 times, and the service life of the product is more than 3 million times.
- 6.Measurement distance: it can be adjusted within 5~15CM without fixed measurement distance.
- 7.Large screen display: big screen LCD display, white backlight, any light can be clearly displayed.
- 8.Temperature alarm: set the alarm temperature freely.
- 9.Storage data: 32 measurement data are stored for analysis and comparison.
- 10.Setting modification: Parameters can be modified to accommodate different skin color(white, black, yellow, etc.).
- 11.Unit Conversion: Use Celsius and Fahrenheit to convert each other .
- 12.Plastic-absorbing packaging of color boxes.
- 13.No packing, net weight 175 grams, net weight 350 grams with packing.
The increased demand for infrared thermometers in Nigeria warranted us to reduce price drastically to enable customers to buy more
Frequently asked questions FAQ
1. Are infrared thermometers harmful?
Infrared (IR) thermometers are not harmful to kids as long as you don't let your them play with it, they are not toys. IR thermometers do no emit radiation, only measuring it like a digital camera. Like all portable electronic equipment, they use batteries en these can be harmful when swallowed.
2. Where do i take temperature reading with an Infrared thermometer?
Non-contact infrared thermometers are held three to 15 cm away from the patient and typically measure temperature on the forehead or temple
3. What is distance spot ratio for infrared thermometer?
The distance-to-spot ratio (D:S) is the ratio of the distance to the measurement surface and the diameter of the temperature measurement area. For instance, if the D:S. ratio is 12:1, the diameter of the measurement area is one-twelfth of the distance to the object. Depending on the recommended thermometer, accuracy largely depends on the distance of measure from the body surface.
4. Where can i buy infrared thermometers in Nigeria.
We in GZ Industrial supplies understand the need for body temperature measurements at this time, since the increased demand in Nigeria due to COVD-19, hence we have stock at all times in all of our locations. These are where to buy infrared thermometers in Nigeria
5. How does an infrared thermometer work
Contact Us at Gz Industrial Supplies for pricing and discounts