Gulfsea N Cool Oil 68
GulfSea N Cooloil 68 is a high performance naphthenic refrigeration compressor oils specially designed to meet the stringent requirements of major refrigeration compressor manufacturers. These oils are formulated with severely hydro treated naphthenic base oils to provide excellent protection against oxidation degradation, rust & corrosion and foaming & entrained air. These oils are spefically designed for refrigeration systems using non-hydroflurocarbon refrigerants such as R-11, R-12, R-13B1 R-22, R-113, R500, R-501, R-502, R-717 (Ammonia - NH3), etc. These oils exceed the performance requirements of DIN 51503 KAA, KC and KE.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent thermo-oxidative stability controls deposits in evaporator tubes, improves heat transfer and improves oil life resulting in improved equipment reliability, availability and efficiency.
• Free from additives and pour point depressants as these have been known to impair the performance of some refrigeration systems.
• Low pour point and floc point ensures smooth operation at low operating temperatures.
• Good wear and rust protection results in reduced maintenance costs and longer equipment life.
• Compatible with materials used in the entire refrigeration system.
• Large Industrial reciprocating and rotary refrigeration compressors. • Marine refrigeration applications line food freezing and cold storage plants.
• Suitable for use with most non-hydroflourocarbon refrigerant gases like R-11, R-12, R-13B1 R-22, R-113, R-500, R-501, R-502, R-717 (Ammonia - NH3), etc compressors of Carrier, Copeland, Kelvinator, Sabroe, Tecumseh make among others where such quality oils are recommended.
• Also used in circulating oil systems, plain and rolling element bearings, etc.
• NOTE: These oils are not recommended for use with HFC refrigerants such as R-134a.
Iso viscosity Grade 68
Specific Gravity @15.6° C D 4052 0.916
Viscosity @ 40 ºC, cSt D 445 61.4
Pour Point, ºC D 97 -36
Flash Point 185