Gulfsea Synthetic Compressor Oil 68
GulfSea Synthetic Compressor Oil 68 are advanced fully synthetic air compressor lubricants developed for use in rotary compressors of screw or vane design, reciprocating compressors and centrifugal compressors. The synthetic Polyalphaolefin (PAO) base fluids in combination with advanced additive technology provide effective lubrication of equipment working in extreme temperatures and severe operating conditions. These oils are specially designed to provide excellent thermo-oxidative stability and wear protection.
Features and Benefits
• Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability and excellent anti-wear protection leads to longer oil and equipment life.
• Low varnish and carbon forming tendency help in reducing maintenance cost.
• Improved surface properties results in very good anti-foaming and air release properties and superior demulsibility.
• Extra high viscosity index coupled with excellent low temperature fluidity makes these oils suitable for use in wide operating temperature range.
• Excellent low volatility characteristics give low oil consumption and reduced top-up rates.
• Reduced air separator blocking, and extended maintenance intervals.
• Offers excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
• Compatible with mineral lubricants and also with seals and paints normally used with mineral oils.
• Meets or exceeds the major OEM requirements
• Single or multiple stage rotary screw or vane, centrifugal compressors and reciprocating compressors of various OEMs including Hydrovane, Atlas Copco, Compare, and Worthington.
• Turbochargers fitted on low and medium speed marine and power generation diesel engines.
• Compressors used in mobile and stationary applications.
Iso viscosity Grade 68
Specific Gravity @15.6° C D 4052 0.836
Viscosity @ 40 ºC, cSt D 445 64.9
Viscosity Index D 2270 149
Flash Point, ºC D 92 270
Pour Point, ºC D 97 -42
Rust Test D 665 A Pass
Foam Seq. I (Tendency / Stability), ml D 892 Trace / Nil