Gulfsea DE Compressor Oil 100
Gulfsea DE Compressor Oil 100 are advanced fully synthetic air compressor lubricants developed for use in rotary compressors of screw or vane design, reciprocating compressors and heavy duty turbo-chargers to provide long term lubrication in process gas compressors. The synthetic di ester based compressor oil provides effective lubrication of equipment working in extreme temperatures and severe operating conditions. These oils are specially designed to provide excellent thermo-oxidative stability and wear protection.
Features and Benefits
Outstanding thermo-oxidative stability and excellent anti-wear protection leads to longer oil and equipment life
• Low varnish and carbon forming tendency help in reducing maintenance cost
• Ash-less formulation ensures no interference with catalytic process as well as excellent filterability by minimizing oil filter blockage in wet condition
• Greatly reduces fire and explosion hazard
• Excellent low volatility characteristics give low oil consumption and reduced top-up rates
• Improved surface properties results in very good anti-foaming and air release properties, superior Demulsibility and excellent protection against rust and corrosion
• Compatible with various seals materials and paints (e.g. Viton, High Nitrile Buna N, Teflon, Epoxy Paint, Oil-Resistant Alkyd, Nylon, Delrin, Celcon and PBT).
• NOTE: Not recommended for use with Neoprene, SBR Rubber, Low Nitrile Buna N, Acrylic Paint, Lacquer, Polystyrene, PVC and ABS.
GulfSea DE Compressor Oil 100 is recommended for cylinder and frame lubrication of reciprocating compressors and vacuum pumps using the following gases:
- Air - Methane - Carbon Monoxide
- Hydrogen Sulphide (dry) - Butadiene - Hydrogen
- Synthesis Gas - Sulphur Hexafluoride - Ethylene
- Nitrogen - Natural Gas - Carbon Dioxide (dry)
- Helium - Propane - Furnace (crack)
Gas Nominal operating range is -15°C to 230°C (5°F to 445°F).