Caltex Multifak EP 2 Grease 18kg
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Caltex Lubricants in Nigeria.Caltex Multifak EP 2 Grease containing highly refined mineral base oils, lithium thickener, extreme pressure (EP) additives and rust and oxidation inhibitors. It is a technically advanced, extended service premium grease for a wide variety of on-highway and light duty off-road applications.
Application of Caltex Multifak EP 2 Grease
This can be applied in various ways as the following;
- Industrial plain and rolling element bearings.
- General plant lubrication.
- Centralized lubrication systems (NLGI 0 and 1).
- Construction equipment bearings.
- Earth moving, quarrying and mining.
- Agricultural equipment.
- Automotive wheel bearings.
- Chassis grease point lubrication.
Features and Benefits
- Protects metal surfaces: Effective extreme pressure additive protects against component wear under high load conditions. Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces.
- Resist oxidation : It is formulated with antioxidants to resist oxidation to enhanced grease service life.
- Good pumpability: Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application systems
- Reduces complexity: Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of industrial and automotive applications reducing the number of different greases required and eliminating product misapplication.
- Dropping Point, °C 195
- Oil Viscosity, mm²/s @ 40°C 208
- Oil Viscosity mm²/s@ 100°C 18.2
- Penetration, Worked @ 25°C 280
- Thickener (Lithium), m % 7.5
- NLGI Service Category LB (Multifak EP 2)
- Volvo Approval 97718 (Multifak EP 2)
- MAN 283 Li-P2 Approval (Multifak EP2)