CMS8000 Vital Sign Patient Monitor 7 Parameters ICU CCU Free ETCO2 +Free Printer CONTEC
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Contec brand of medical equipment in Nigeria. Our CMS8000 Vital Sign Patient Monitor 7 Parameters ICU CCU Free ETCO2 +Free Printer Contec has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adult, pediatric and neonate. Users may select different parameter configuration according to different requirements. The monitor, power supplied by 100-240V～,50/60Hz, adopts 12.1'' color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform. It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder. The monitor can be connected to the central monitoring system via wire or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
This CMS8000 Vital Sign Patient Monitor 7 Parameters ICU CCU Free ETCO2 +Free Printer Contec can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings lot of convenient for patient moving.
Features of CMS8000 Vital Sign Patient Monitor 7 Parameters ICU CCU Free ETCO2 +Free Printer CONTEC
- 12.1'' TFT color LCD, multi-language interface(Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Polish, Czech).
- Fanless design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection.
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate.
- With standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Finish all operations by keys and knobs.
- Maximum 8-channel waveform synchronous display.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, cascade ECG waveform display
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- One-touch printing of trend graph
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, Wi-Fi or wired mode.
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof (special leads are necessary).
Accessories of CMS8000 Vital Sign Patient Monitor 7 Parameters ICU CCU Free ETCO2 +Free Printer CONTEC
- Adult fingertip SpO2 probe (5-pin)
- Adult NIBP cuff
- NIBP extension tube
- ECG lead cable
- ECG electrode
- Temperature probe
- Power cord
- User Manual
- Thermal Printer
Physical Characteristics of CMS8000 Vital Sign Patient Monitor 7 Parameters ICU CCU Free ETCO2 +Free Printer CONTEC
- Dimension: 314 mm(L) × 145 mm(W) × 264 mm(H)
- Weight: 3.9 Kg