CONTEC Digital Blood Glucose Meter KH- 100
The Digital Blood Glucose Meter is so handy and easy to use for people with diabetes. The blood glucose test strip should always be used with Blood Glucose meters , and is intended for blood glucose monitoring by people with diabetes. test strips only need 1μL fresh capillary blood for one testing. Blood glucose concentration result will be showed in 7 seconds after you apply a blood sample into the test zone.
Though easy to use, some instructions must be followed to get optimal results with this device;
The device should not be used for screening or diagnosis of diabetes or for testing neonates.
Always seek your doctor's advice before you alter your result based on this device.
Please read the manual carefully before use.
An accurate result is also based on a good test strip. Here are some tips on how to store your strips
Do not use strips if the vial is opened or damaged.
● Strips should be discarded after 3 months of opening of the vial. ccc
● Store strip vial in a cool, dry place. Keep away from light and heat.
● Do not store your strips in the refrigerator.
● Store your strips in their original vial only.
● Do not transfer test strips to any other container.
● Immediately replace the vial cap after you remove a test strip.
Type:Blood Analysis System
Brand Name: CONTEC
Model Number: KH-100
Place of Origin:Qinhuangdao, China
Instrument classification:Class III
Contact Us at Gz Industrial Supplies