CPR200S Half Body CPR Training Manikin ARI
Features of CPR200S Half Body CPR Training Manikin ARI
1.Simulating standard open airway
2. External breast compression: display device and alarm device
a) indicator light display of correct and wrong compression ; alarm of wrong compression;
b) Intensity display of correct (at least 5cm) and wrong (less than 5cm) compression; alarm of wrong compression.
3. Artificial respiration (inhalation): display device and alarm device
a) Inhalation <500-600ml or > 600ml, wrong indicator light display and alarm prompting; inhalation between 500- 600ml right indicator light display;
b) Indicator light display open airway;
c) Inhalation too quickly or too much result in air entering into stomach; indicator light display and alarm prompting.
4. Ratio of compression and artificial respiration: 30:2 (one or two person).
5. Operating cycle: one cycle includes five times of 30:2 ratio of compression and artificial respiration.
6. Operation frequency: at least 100 times per minute
7. Operation methods: exercise operation
8. Examination of pupil response: mydriasis and myosis
9. Examination of carotid response: pinch the pressure ball by hand and simulate carotid pulse
10. Working conditions: Input power is 110-240V
1. Endotracheal intubation
Specification of CPR200S Half Body CPR Training Manikin ARI
Package Size: 80*30*40cm