FERRYLY 202 STANDARD ANTI CORROSIVE GREASE 25KG
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of FERRYLY 202 Grease in Nigeria. FERRYLY 202 standard anti corrosive grease is a wire-grease specially designed for the marine environment, providing ultimate rust protection and lubrication to extend wire-life and efficiency.
Anti corrosive grease can be applied to standing or running rigging by brush, drawing glove or wire rope grease applicator. The tough, external film forms a smooth, semi-dry plastic-like surface that protects the wire at sea, whilst still allowing free running through falls, and on and off winches. The rubberized binders in Ferryl 202 standard anti corrosive grease ensure adhesion to the wire under the most extreme ocean going conditions. Underneath the skin, the soft paste-like consistency offers superior, protective and lubricating qualities that dramatically extend wire life and efficiency.
Properties and Performance
- Anti corrosive grease provides excellent lubrication as well as rust protection in all weather conditions.
- It has a very high melting point - 70°C.
- It also adheres, protects and lubricates at temperatures well below freezing.
- The product offers a superb level of protection for all running gear, crane wire, lifeboat falls, topping lifts and back springs.
- It's also excellent for inside bearings on hatch cover wheels, on valves, shackles, spring wire, screws and bolts.
FERRYLY 202 standard anti corrosive grease can be used against rust /corrosion in places such as;
Hoists Mooring Wires
Lashings Lifeboat Falls
Hatchcover Wheels Derricks
Valves Open Gears
Screws & Bolts and More Backsprings
This standard anti corrosive grease can be applied by brush, glove or wire-lubricator.
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide.