Fluke insulation resistance tester 1555 10KV
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Fluke measuring equipment and other industrial tools in Nigeria. Our Fluke insulation resistance tester 1555 10KV offers digital insulation testing up to 10 kV, making it ideal for testing high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
The Fluke insulation resistance tester 1555 10KV Remote operation lets you spend as little time as possible in potentially hazardous zones. Its real-time trending shows a live graph on your phone, rather than a hard-to-read set of changing values and you can create reports quickly, using pre-designed templates that you can customize with company logos. The Fluke insulation resistance tester 1555 10KV can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
Features of Fluke insulation resistance tester 1555 10KV
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
General Specifications of Fluke insulation resistance tester 1555 10KV
Display 75 x 105 mm
Power 12 V lead-acid rechargeable battery, Yuasa NP2.8-12
Charger Input (AC) 85 V to 250 V AC 50/60 Hz 20 VA
This Class II (double insulated) instrument is supplied with a Class 1 (grounded) power cord. The protective earth terminal (ground pin) is not connected internally. The extra pin is for added plug retention only.
Dimensions 269 x 277 x 160 mm (10.6 x 10.9 x 6.3 in)
Weight 3.7 kg (8.2 lb)
Temperature (operating) -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
Temperature (storage) -20°C to 65°C (-4°F to 149°F)
Humidity 80% to 31°C decreasing linearly to 50% at 50°C
Altitude 2000 m
Enclosure sealing IP40
Input overload protection 1000 V AC
Electromagnetic compatibility EN 61326
Safety compliance IEC 61010-1: Overvoltage category II, Pollution Degree 2.
IEC 61010-2-030: Measurement 600V CAT IV / 1000V CAT III
IEC 61557-1, IEC 61557-2
Contact us for product availability in your region.