Fluke Ti25 Thermal imager thermographic camera
GZ Industrial supplies Nigeria is the supplier of Thermal image camera in Nigeria and a distributor of Fluke brand, Our Fluke Ti25 Thermal imager thermographic camera uses IR-fussion technology which is optimized for field use and delivers crisp images needed to find problem fast,
Features of this Fluke Ti25 thermal imager:
- Enhanced problem detection and analysis capabilities with IR-Fusion® Technology.
- Optimized for field use in harsh work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast.
- Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take.
- Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference
- Identify even small temperature differences that could indicate problems with excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
The Fluke Ti25 Thermal imager is powered by IR-Fusion® Technology which combines visible image with IR image for easy identification Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to navigate with the push of a thumb 3.5" widescreen display (640 x 480) Rugged and reliable, engineered to withstand a 6-1/2' drop Software allows for easy analysis and professional report generation with no licensing or upgrade charges Includes AC power supply/battery charger, SD memory card, USB card reader, SmartView? software, hard carrying case, soft transport bag and hand strap Two-year warranty H85-569 and H85-571 include on-screen emissivity correction and voice annotation
From the Manufacturer
The Fluke Ti25 9Hz Thermal Imager has an award winning ergonomic design and Precision IR-Fusion with the industry's only on-camera visible and infrared image blending. It is very easy to use with it's one handed operation and the smart focus system. This thermal imager has expanded temperature measurement of up to 600 Degree Celsius and has the industry-leading thermal sensitivity to see even the smallest temperature differences down to 0.045 Degree Celsius. It features high temperature or dew point color alarms, transmission correction, quick access level and span adjustments, thumbnail view memory, multiple display options, ultra-contrast palette options, .IS2, .BMP and .JPG file formats on the imager and easily-accessible imager information. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals- people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality.
Contact us for product availability in your State