GD-0719 Automatic Wheel Track Tester
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Testing Equipment in Nigeria. Our GD-0719 Automatic Wheel Track Tester is designed and made as per the standards specified in T0719-2011 "Bituminous Mixtures Wheel-track Test" in the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of china JTG E20-2011 "Highway Engineering Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures Test Code". It is suitable to determine the wheel-track against capability of bituminous mixtures in the high temperature. It can be also used to determine the stability in the high temperature of bituminous mixtures on site.
1. The instrument is floor-type structure with PC control technology, automatic temperature control system during the test process, automatic timing, real-time display of the wheel-track displacement,and it can automatically record the displacement curve and print statements.
2. The instrument can show time-displacement and time-temperature curves during the test, which provide practical basis for the research institutes to study the wheel-track properties of asphalt mixtures.
3. This instrument can carry out wheel-track tests at test temperature of 45°C~85°C and wheel pressure of 0.7MPa, the standard test time is 60 minutes.
4. Absolute temperature sensor is used to collect the temperature, and the PWM modulator performs temperature control with high temperature stability, no overshoot, and no temperature drift for a long time test (Eliminating the effect of long-term operating temperature drift of common thermocouple temperature sensors on test data).
5. High-precision modules A/D (16-bit) and D/A (16-bit) are used to ensure the accuracy and resolution of displacement measurement and temperature control. Incubator adopts external circulation heating method, uniform temperature field.
(1) Standards: T0719-2011 in the industry standard JTG E20-2011 of Chinese Ministry of Transport
(2) Rolling speed of grinding wheel: 42 times/min+1time/min (one way)
(3) Walking distance of dolly: (230±10)mm
(4) Rubber Hardness of grinding wheel: 78±2 (International Standard Hardness)
(5) Contact pressure between roller and test mode: (0.7 ± 0.05) Mpa (at 60°C), adjustable to 0.8 or 0.9Mpa
(6) Displacement detection range: (0 to 30) mm
(7) Displacement detection accuracy: less than ±0.01mm
(8) Test time: (60-240) min
(9) Incubator control range: Ambient temperature to 80°C (can be set up optionally), control accuracy is ±0.5℃
(10) Overall dimensions: 1320mm*750mm*1400mm
(11) Overall weight: 250kg
(12) Test mold size: 300mm*300mm*50mm (standard), can be used to do the wheel tracking test of the test mold with thickness of (30 ~ 100) mm.
(1) Working methods: Non-immersion test
(2) Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.1℃
(3) Ambient temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
(4) Test mode temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
(5) Number of temperature measurement channels: 1 channel
(6) Number of test specimen that can be tested Simultaneously: 1
(7) Conservation number of test specimen : 3
(8) Rolling exercise mode: test wheel rotation
Contact us for further details and availability within your location