GDGK-303 Circuit Breaker Mechanical Properties Tester
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Testing Equipment in NIgeria. Our GDGK-303 Circuit Breaker Mechanical Properties Tester is special instrument for power system GIS mechanical properties measuring. The instrument takes ARM7 for the core to process the test data. With high intelligence, lots of functions, accurate test data, strong anti-jamming, easy operation, small size, light weight and so on, The circuit breaker analyzer is applicable to kinds of GIS mechanical properties measuring such as indoors or outdoors switches with less oil or more oil, vacuum switches, sulfur hexafluoride switches and so on.
1. Measure opening time and closing time of 12 interfaces of GIS
2. Measure opening time and closing time of continuous on and off of GIS
3. Test the synchronization performance
4. Measure speed at instant of GIS on and GIS off.
5. Measure springing time and springing magnitude
6. Measure the distance from GIS off to the point on which the two contacts touch each other instantly.
7. Measure the distance from the point on which the two contacts touch each other instant to the point on which two contacts stop moving.
8. Measure the average speed of GIS off and GIS on.
9. Display and print the speed-time curve, the distance-time curve and the speed-distance curve.
1) Time measuring:
Number of interface of GIS measured :≤12
Range of the setting time during the measuring course: 0 to 6 seconds
2) Distance measuring:
3) Errors of measuring
Error of time measuring: ±1%
Error of distance measuring: ±1%
4) Speed measurement range: 0—20m/s
5) Power output
Output voltage: 20V—230V error: 1%
6) Operating conditions
Rated power supply: AC220V±10% ,50HZ
Power consumption: ≤60W
Temperature of environment: 0~40°C
Humidity of environment: ≤90%RH
Contact us for further details and availability within the storefront in your location.