Gulf Ultra Synth GDI 5W40 Advanced Car Motor Oil
GZ Industrial Supplies Nigeria is the distributors of Gulf Lubricants in Nigeria. Gulf Ultra Synth GDI 5W30 is most advanced passenger car motor oil specially developed for the most modern high output gasoline and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks. These are formulated with specially chosen additive and synthetic base stocks to provide protection to modern turbocharged direct injection gasoline engines from detrimental effects of possible low speed pre-ignition phenomenon and protect vehicle emission system & turbocharger components. 5W-30 viscosity grades help in improving & retaining fuel economy This oil provide excellent protection against wear, deposits & sludge build-up and help protect engines even while operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. Its viscosity grade meet the highest API quality API SP and resource conserving grade SAE 5W-40 meets ILSAC GF-6A.
Features & Benefits
• Latest additive technology coupled with synthetic base fluids makes these oils robust and provides improved sludge protection, piston cleanliness, turbo-charger protection, seal compatibility and wear protection.
• Compatible with ethanol-containing fuels up to E85. Also helps in emission system durability
• Provides excellent lubrication at low temperatures and protect engine at high temperatures.
• The special friction modifiers used in the Resource Conserving oils improve & retain fuel economy.
• Superior volatility characteristics reduce oil consumption and hydro-carbon pollution.
• These grades are compatible with conventional passenger car motor oils.
• These are specially formulated to provide Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) protection for modern turbocharged direct injection gasoline engines.
• North American, European & Japanese high output gasoline engines in passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, vans, and light-duty trucks where API SP, SN Plus, ILSAC GF-6A and / or API SN, API SM, API SL quality oils are specified (all grades).
• Passenger cars and Light Duty Vehicles running on gasoline and ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
• Suitable for modern turbocharged direct injection gasoline engines where low speed pre-ignition protection is required.
Viscosity @ 100 ºC, cSt : 13.0
Viscosity Index: 174
Flash Point, ºC: 235
Pour Point, ºC: -42
TBN, mg KOH/g :7.1
Density @ 15ºC, Kg/l: 0.854
Contact us for further details and availability within the storefront in your location.