INGCO Spirit Level 200cm INGCO HSL08200
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Ingco Tools and equipment in Nigeria. This INGCO Spirit Level 200cm INGCO HSL08200 is a tool used to indicate how parallel (level) or perpendicular (plumb) a surface is relative to the earth. A spirit level gets its name from the mineral spirit solution inside the levels. Typically, the vials in a spirit level are a yellowish-green color with additives for UV protection and maximum performance in temperatures ranging from -20 degrees F to 130 degrees F.
How to Read a Spirit Level
- Locate the bottom edge of the level. This rests against the surface you're trying to level.
- Some models feature magnetic edges, which "stick" to metal surfaces for ease of use.
- Inspect the body of the level and check for grabbing points where you won't block the vials with your hand(s).
- Most levels feature a punched hole on at least one end for hanging above your workbench.
- The tube vial in the center of the level helps you find the true horizontal.
- Tube vials on the ends finds the true vertical.
INGCO tools are devoted to making professional quality tools affordable. INGCO believes that top quality refers to not only function, usability and appearance, but also efficiency, performance and maintainability. The whole INGCO team pay great attention to every detail to make INGCO tools stand on the top of the world. All the INGCO team are based in China to support the global marketing. We focus on finding partners overseas instead of setting up our own sales team. Rather than making much advertisement, we prefer to save all extra expense to maximize the benefits to partners. INGCO—Make The World In Your Hands.
Length: 200 cm
Double side milled
0.5 mm/m accurate vials
V-shape slot for measuring objects with round surface
Packed by color sleeve
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide.