Loop Calibrator 705 Fluke
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of Fluke measuring equipment and other industrial tools in Nigeria. The Loop Calibrator 705 Fluke is a source and measurement tool for 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA current loop testing and a measurement tool for dc voltage from 0 to 28 V.
Our Loop calibrator 705 fluke does not source and measure simultaneously. The calibrator is supplied with a set of TL75 test leads, AC72 alligator clips, and a 9 V installed alkaline battery. The Loop calibrator 705 fluke With a 0.02% ma accuracy,a selectable ramp(slow or fast) and step outputs for valve slewing and loop functional test is top notch.
Specifications of Loop Calibrator 705 Fluke
- 24V loop supply with mA measure
- 0V DC to 28V DC measurement to check loop voltage
- Removable battery door for quick battery replacement
- Compact case with protective holster
- Maximum voltage: 30 volts
- Non-operating temperature: -4° to 60°C
- Operating temperature: -10° to 55°C
- Relative humidity: 95% (10° to 30°C); 75% (30° to 40°C); 45% (40° to 50°C); 35 % (50° to 55°C)
- Operating altitude: 3,000 m max
- Shock: 1 m drop test
- Vibration: Random, 2g, 5 Hz to 500 Hz
- Safety ratings: CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992
- EMC: EN50082-1:1992 and EN55022:1994 Class B
- Power: 9V battery ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR619V alkaline
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 152 x 70 x 41mm
Contact us for product availability in your region.