Mercury UPS 6KVA HP960C-S 1 Phase
GZ Industrial supplies is the distributor of all mercury products in Nigeria. We are the number one stop shop when it comes to mercury products. At GZ Supplies, We act with honesty and nurture strong relationships from large public companies to private customers ensuring we have an understanding of every client’s needs and always aim to exceed their expectations.
Enjoy Uninterruptible Power Supply with the Mercury UPS 6KVA Online HP960C-S 1 Phase. The Mercury online UPS series offers high frequency, double-conversion technology, uninterruptible power supply systems that provide maximum power protection for mission-critical equipment. Such equipment require always-on power supply, with zero switching time, which only online power backup systems can provide. Moreover, they also need the purest quality of power, of pure sine wave. The Mercury online UPS provide that ideal power backup supply for critical, sensitive equipment, ensuring, too, that they are protected from power problems in the AC line.
The Mercury UPS 6KVA Online HP960C-S 1 Phase has a rating of 4200W, providing ample capacity to meet a significant load. Whether it’s networking equipment, servers, workstations or other IT equipment and mission-critical applications, you can trust the Mercury UPS 6KVA Online HP960C-S 1 Phase to deliver the performance for your smooth business operations. Best of all, this range of online UPS comes at prices that are relatively budget-friendly. You can also grab other exciting ups deals at lowest prices with fast nationwide delivery only on EscapadeNg. Buy on Escapade Nigeria at best price.
Specifications of Mercury UPS 6KVA HP960C-S 1 Phase:
- Power: 6KVA/4200W
- Voltage range: 176 ±5VAC~276 ±5VAC
- Frequency: 46~54Hz ±0.5Hz, or 56~64Hz ±0.5Hz auto sensing
- Input phase: Single phase
- Power factor: ≥0.98
- Voltage range: 220VAC ±1%
- Output phase: Single phase
- Frequency: 50Hz ±0.2% (battery mode)
- THD: < 2% (Linear load); < 6% (non-Linear load)
- Overload: 105%~130% 10min turn to Bypass mode, > 130% 1s turn to Bypass mode
- Crest factor: 3:1 (max)
- Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Transfer time: 0ms (AC mode – Battery mode), 0ms (AC mode – Bypass mode)
- Efficiency: ≥88%
- AC mode: 5 cycles turn off inverter, no transfer to Bypass, provide alarm.
- Battery mode: 5 cycles turn off inverter, provide alarm.
- Bypass mode: Input fuse blown or break action.
- Battery Model: 12V sealed lead acid maintenance free
- DC voltage: 240VDC
- Configuration: 20x 12V/8.2AH
- Backup time: 20min (half load) / 7min (full load)
- Charge current: 1A (standard unit) / 5A (long time unit)
- Recharge time: 90% capacity after 8hrs charging
- Communication Interface: RS232; SNMP (optional)
- Parallel Port: Parallel availability for redundancy and load sharing up to three unit
- LCD Indication: Input voltage/frequency; battery voltage; output voltage/frequency; load watt/VA value & percent; inverter temperature; operation mode such as “on batt” or “on bypass”
- LED Indication: Green: normal operation; Yellow: warning condition; Red: abnormal operation
- Noise level: ≤ 55dB
- Temperature: 0~40˚C; 0 ~ 40˚C (storage temperature)
- Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: < 1500m
- Weight Net/Gross: 89/104kg (standard unit); 34/48kg (long time unit)
- Dimension (WxDxH): 270 x 570 x 720mm
- Packaging (WxDxH): 370 x 670 x 940mm
Contact Us Today for more details