Mobil DTE 10 EXCEL 460 Premium Quality Hydraulic Oil
The Mobil DTE 10 Excel 460 is constructed from selected base oils and a proprietary additive system to provide well balanced performance in a range of applications. The products exhibit outstanding oxidation and thermal stability allowing long oil life and minimized deposit formation in severe hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps. The innovative ultra keep clean performance protects critical hydraulic system components from malfunction, such as tight tolerance servo and proportional valves found in many modern hydraulic systems. The shear stable, high viscosity index allows for a wide operating temperature range maintaining maximum hydraulic efficiency and component protection at both low and high temperatures. Outstanding air release properties provide an added measure of protection in systems with low residence time helping to prevent cavitation damage and micro dieseling. The zinc free anti-wear system provides a high degree of protection in gear, vane and piston pumps while also minimizing deposit formation.
The Mobil DTE 10 Excel 460 hydraulic oils provide outstanding hydraulic system efficiency; ultra keep clean performance, and a high degree of fluid durability. The hydraulic efficiency feature can lead to reduced energy consumption for both industrial and mobile equipment, reducing operating costs and improving productivity. Their excellent oxidation and thermal stability can help to extend oil and filter change intervals while helping to ensure clean systems. Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film strength characteristics result in a high degree of equipment protection that not only results in fewer breakdowns but helps improve production capacity.
• Industrial and mobile equipment hydraulic systems operating at high pressures and temperatures in critical applications
• Hydraulic systems subject to deposit build-up such as sophisticated Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines, particularly where close clearance servo-valves are used
• Systems where cold start-up and high operating temperatures are typical
• Systems requiring a high degree of load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection
• Machines employing a wide range of components using various metallurgy.