Mobil Mobilarma™ 798 Open Gear Grease 18.9Kg
At GZ Industrial Supplies Grease shop we have large stock of Mobil Mobilarma 798 open gear grease 18.9kg, We are distributors of Mobil lubricants and greases in Nigeria, supplying any quantity and specifications of Mobil brand lubricants.
Mobilarma 798 contains three premium performance rust preventives that cover a range of applications including storage and inter-operational activities. Mobilarma 798 is intended for the lubrication and rust protection of wire rope in industrial, construction, mining and marine applications. Mobilarma 798 exhibits excellent water displacing properties and forms thin tenacious films that protect surfaces even under severe conditions, including high moisture levels and exposure to acid or corrosive fumes.
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
• Excellent coverage and protection with thin film reduce waste and costs
• Easy application
• Lubrication and preservation of strands and running ropes
• Impregnation of steel wire ropes during manufacture
Benefits of Wire rope protection
Mobilarma™ 798 has been developed for the lubrication and rust protection of wire rope; both strands and running rope.
The oil provides exceptional protection and lubrication in marine environments thanks to excellent water displacing properties. It forms a grease-like film that protects against the effects of salt spray and high moisture atmospheres.
It is also effective throughout the temperature extremes found at sea and delivers quality protection against mild acids.
- Pliable at -35oC and will not drip at 60oC
- Resists throw-off in high-speed service
- Adheres without being tacky or stringy
- Self-healing film does not chip
Reduce wear and extend life
Mobilarma 798 offers a range of advantages including:
- Minimised wear, improving the life of wire ropes
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection in marine environments
- Easy application, which potentially lowers waste
- Potential for low maintenance costs
Mobilarma 798 works well between the strands of wire rope providing excellent lubrication as well as protective films. These characteristics reduce wear and improve life of the wire ropes as well as minimize maintenance costs associated with their use. It is compatible with other wire rope core impregnating materials that may have been applied during manufacture. It is easy to apply and economical to use.
Mobilarma 798 is recommended for use for:
- Lubrication and preservation of strands and running ropes
- Impregnation of steel wire ropes during manufacture
|Features||Advantages and Potential Benefits|
|Effective rust and corrosion protection||Less waste and lower costs|
|Easy application||Less waste and lower costs|
|Economical to use||Good coverage and protection with thin films|