MON 017 Slit Lamp Microscope
- Advanced converging stereoscopic microscope.
- 14mm Aperture provides broader and clearer field of view.
- Compact and flexible structure ensures the convenient use.
- Microscope Type: Converging stereoscope
- Magnification: Two steps magnifications
- Eye Piece: 10x
- Magnifications(Field of View): 10x(φ 18mm), 16x(φ 14.5mm)
- Pupil Distance: 55mm~82mm
- Diopter Adjustment: ± 6D
- Slit Width
- 0mm~14mm adjustable(slit is round when the slit width is 14mm)
- Slit Height: 1mm~14mm adjustable
- Slit Angle: 0° ~180° Adjustable
- Diameter of Light Spot: 14mm, 9mm, 5.5mm, 0.3mm
- Slit Inclination: None
- Filter: Heat Absorption, Redfree, Cobalt Blue
- Illumination Bulb: 6V20W Halogen Bulb
- Input Voltage: AC220V± 22 V/ AC110V± 11 V
- Electrical Safety Standard
- Executive Standard: IEC601-1, Class I, Type B
- Total Weight: 23Kg
- Packing Volume: 720mm*495mm*480mm
- Optional Accessories: Applanation Tonometer, Trihedron lens, Gonioscope, Funduscope, Aspheric Lens
Contact us for further details and availability within your location.