MON1072 Automatic Hematology Analyzer
Hematology analyzers are specialized, automated systems that count leukocytes, red cells and platelets in blood, and also determine hemoglobin and hematocrit levels. Hematology technology has come a long way in a relatively short space of time.
1.Parameters (21): WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT, RDW, MPV, PCT, PDW, LY%, LY#, MO%, MO#, GR%, GR# & histograms for WBC, RBC, PLT
2.Sample Volume: 20ul sample of venous or capillary blood
3. Throughput: 45 samples/h
4. Storage Capacity: stores up to 100 test profiles with histograms and 1100 test profiles without histograms
5.Patented Aperture Technology: automatic block-clearing of high pressure lower rate blocks
6. Display: 5 in LCD Display
8. Carryover: WBC, RBC, HGB<0.5%, PLT<1%
9. Operating Temperature: 15-30°C
10. Relative Humidity: 30%-85%
11. Connectivity: RS232
12. Printer: built-in thermal printer with 2 optional printing modes
13. Dual apertures for WBC and RBC/PLT
14. Power Requirement: AC100V~240V, 50/60Hz
Contact us for further details and availability within your location.