Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50QA Contec
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Contec brand of medical equipment in Nigeria. The Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50QA Contec is designed from the ground up with children in mind. Our Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50QA Contec oximeters are specially designed to detect both the pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation level (SPO2).
The Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50QA Contec is recommended for use on children ages 2 to 13, with a minimum body weight of 35 lbs, or 16 kg. The bright LCD display allows for easy viewing with high contrast. The sensor is calibrated to the thinner skin surface of children, whose skin could be as little as 0.3 inches (8mm)The bright LCD display allows for easy viewing with high contrast.
Features of Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50QA Contec
- Comes with an built-in heartbeat tracker, first of its kind.
- This auditory blip helps keep track of the heart as its beating without having to look at the display visually.
- An auditory alarm is also included that would detect when the heartrate or SpO2 exceeds a preset specification.
- Easy to operate, low power consumption, pulse bar and pulse graph display, Spo2 value display,, low voltage indicator and real time data can be transmitted to computer for analysis.
- The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
Specification of Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter CMS-50QA Contec
- Measurement of SpO2
- Measuring range: 0%～99%
- Accuracy: When the SpO2 measuring range is 70%～99%,the permission of absolute error is ±2%; Below 70% unspecified
- Measuring range:30bpm～250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Power supply requirement 3.6 V DC ~ 4.2V DC Rechargeable Battery
- Resolution SpO2 : 1%, Pulse rate: 1bpm
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%.
- Resistance to surrounding light. The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.