Sinopec extreme pressure lithium base grease 500g.
GZ Industrial Supplies in the authorized distributor of Sinopec Lubricants in Nigeria, Our Sinopec extreme pressure lithium grease 500g is thickened by lithium and calcium 12-hydroxystearate, SINOPEC Extreme Pressure Lithium Base Grease is made from deeply refined mineral oil with extreme pressure agents, rust and oxidation inhibitors through special process. According to GB/T 7631.8-90(ISO6743/9-1987), it can be classified as follow:L-XBCHB 00,L-XBCHB 0,L-XBCHB 1,L-XBCHB
Features of Sinopec extreme pressure lithium base grease.
- Outstanding extreme pressure and anti-wear performance. effectively reduce abrasion and pitting between friction surface and extending service life.
- · Excellent mechanical stability keeps acceptable consistency in the process of using and avoid being washed away.
- · Excellent pumpability properties. No.0 and No.1 are well suitable for centralized lubricating system.
- · Do not contain any heavy metal, nitrite and other chemicals that do harm to human’s health and pollute environment.
Technical specification of this grease
· Meets the following performance specification: GB7323—94
- · It is suitable for lubricating bearings and gears of medium load mechanical equipments, such as cold rolling mill and hot rolling mill and blast furnace accessory equipments, steel-making lifter equipment in metallurgical industry. It can also be widely used for the lubrication of equipments and heavy-duty vehicle in mine and other industry.
- · Application temperature range: -20ºCto 120ºC.
|Items||Typical Properties||Test Method|
|Worked Cone Penetration,0.1mm||421||372||320||281||ASTM D 217|
|Dropping Point,ºC||172||177||182||188||ASTM D 566|
|Oil Separation(100ºC,24h),%||---||---||5||1.7||FTMS 791-321.3|
|Corrosion Prevention (52ºC,48h), grade||1||1||1||1||ASTM D 1743|
|Last Non-Seizure (Four ball method)||ASTM D 2596|
|EP properties||ASTM D 2509|
|Timken OK Load,N||>133||>156||>156||>156|
· Prevent water and impurities during storage and transportation.
· Do not mix with other type of grease.
· Do not heat before using.
contact us for further information and availability of this grease in a store near you.