Unitor Carbon remover 25 liters can
GZ Industrial Supplies Nigeria is the distributor and supplier of Unitor maintenance and cleaning chemicals in Nigeria, Our Unitor Carbon remover 25 liters can is a powerful non-corrosive solvent for quick break down carbon deposits and very economical in use.
Features of Unitor Carbon Remover
- Quickly dissolves deposits containing carbon, resins or varnishes
- Eliminates need for hard scraping
- Non flammable
- Removes carbon type deposits from burner tips, fuel
- injectors and all components fouled by carbon, resin or varnishes
- Cleans oil side of fuel heaters, oil coolers, etc.
- Removes carbon based deposits from fuel and lube oil filters
- Can be used for cleaning of: - Pistons - Piston rings - Valve cages
Specification and Physical properties
|Flash Point [°C]||Above 61|
|pH||10-11 in 5% solution|
Directions for use of this product
- Isolate the oil supply, disconnect the heat exchanger oil inlet and outlet, drain off any remaining oil.
- Connect the discharge side of Unitor™ Chemical Cleaning Unit (CCU) to the lower heat exchanger connection and fit the return to the CCU.
- Add Unitor™ Carbon Remover™ to the drum, product can be diluted with diesel oil down to 25 % and heat, maintaining the temperature (max 50°C) throughout the cleaning operation. If heating is not available, the cleaning time will need to be extended and a higher product concentration is beneficial.
- Circulate for 12 hours. When the cleaning is complete, disconnect the lower heat exchanger connection and drain.
- Connect a high pressure fresh water supply to the upper heat exchanger connection. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Disconnect, drain and dry.