Castrol Alpha SP 220 Gear Oil
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Castrol industrial Lubricants in Nigeria. Castrol Alpha SP 220 is a gear oil that has high quality solvent refined mineral oils,fortified with sulphur-phosphorus compounds to impart anti wear and extreme pressure properties.
Castrol Alpha SP 220 Gear Oil is recommended for the lubrication of industrial gear boxes using forced circulation or splash and oil bath lubrication.
- They may be used for the lubrication of spur and helical gears and in some lightly loaded worm type gear applications.
- They have very good viscosity characteristics to ensure starting torques are not excessively high in cold operating conditions.
- The additives are compatible with the ferrous and non-ferrous metals used in industrial gear units
Features and Benefits
- Sulphur-phosphorous EP additives provide good load carrying ability, reducing gear tooth wear
- Withstands elevated temperatures for extending service life
- Corrosion inhibitors provide ongoing protection of gear teeth
- Excellent demulsification properties help to maintain full lubricating film with no loss of performance
- Anti-foam additives maintain full lubricating film
- ISO Grade 100
- Density @ 15°C g/ml 880
- Viscosity @ 40°C cSt 100
- Viscosity @ 100°C cSt 11.2
- Flash Point °C 219/427
- Pour Point °C -24/-11
- DIN classification- CLP
- US Steel 224
- David Brown Type E
- Hansen Transmission Flender
- Suitable for Müller Weingarten equipment
- AGMA 9004-D94
- Viscosity range: 220
- DIN 51517 Part 3
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide.