Dr. Fixit 113 Fastflex
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Dr. Fixit waterproofing chemicals in Nigeria. Our Dr. Fixit 113 Fastflex is a two component cementitious coating system for waterproofing of wet areas and any water retaining structures such as swimming pools and water features.
Typical Applications of Dr. Fixit 113 Fastflex
- Any concrete, cement or masonry surface that are subject to moisture ingress.
- Swimming pools, water features and water tanks.
- Bathrooms, toilets, balconies, planters etc.
Features of Dr. Fixit 113 Fastflex
- Seamless, impervious membrane.
- High film build-up.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry substrates.
- Low VOC.
- Easily applied by brush, roller or trowel.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
Powder: 14 kg
Liquid : 10 ltrs
Yield : 15 ltrs
Method of Application
1. Surface Preparation
- The substrate must be sound, clean and free from dirt, oil and loose material.
- Masonry surfaces should be fully cured (minimum 28 days) prior to application.
- All surface cracks, undulations and voids must be repaired before application using a suitable Dr. Fixit repair
- Substrates must be surface dry prior to application.
- Using a slow speed mechanical mixer and a clean suitable mixing vessel, slowly add the powder component to
the liquid polymer and stir until a smooth and homogenous slurry, is achieved.
- } Allow the mixed slurry to stand for 5 – 10 minutes before use.
- } Do not dilute with water.
- 3 Application
- } Apply Dr. Fixit Fastflex slurry by brush, roller or trowel.
- } Allow the first coat to dry completely for 6 – 8 hours before applying the second coat.
- } Apply second coat at right angles to the first coat.
Contact us for further details and availability within the storefront in your location.