Finger pulse oximeter with alarm CMS50H Contec
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Contec brand of medical equipment in Nigeria. The CMS50H is a professional device used in measuring pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. Made to standard by photoelectric oxyhaemoglobin inspection technology in accordance with capacity pulse scanning and recording technology.
Easy to operate, low power consumption, pulse bar and pulse graph display, Spo2 value display,, low voltage indicator and real time data can be transmitted to computer for analysis.The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
Specification of Finger pulse oximeter with alarm CMS50H Contec
Display Format: True Color OLED With 4 Direction Dispaly
* 1.3' 65K Color OLED display, resolution
* Pulse Wave: Color OLED Graphic Display
* Battery Voltage Indication: Color OLED Graph.
* Compact Size:
* Friendly Operation Menu for The Function Setting.
* Alarm: Visual and Audio
* Alarm Setting: 35%-99%
* Pulse sound: Yes
* Power Supply: 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
* Charger: USB Charger like Apple ipod and AC charger
* Power Consumption: less than 20 mA( Wireless and Alarm not work).
* Pulse Ratio:30-255 BPM
* Resolution: 1% for SPO2 and 1 BPM for Pulse Ratio.
* Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-99% for SPO2
* Unspecified in stage of 35%-69% for SPO2
* ±2%BPM or ±2%(Select Larger) for Pulse Rate
* It is equipped with a function switch, through which the Oximeter can be automatically powered off when no finger is in the Oximeter more than 4 seconds( Not available in Sleep study and Monitoring)