Flame Retardant Coverall Hellog
GZ Industrial Supplies Nigeria is the distributor of Hellog Safety Equipment in Nigeria. Our Flame Retardant Coverall Hellog is a flame resistant protective clothing, designed to resist and avoid fire injury. For industrial workers, the danger of fire is continuous worry. Injuries can be avoided if workers are equipped with flame resistant protective clothing.
The Flame Retardant Coverall Hellog is designed with a concealed heavy duty brass two-way front zip to neck, Heavy duty non metallic press stud closure at neck and mid waist. The Flame Retardant Coverall hellog features 2 front chest pockets with concealed brass zips, a Radio loops on right and left breast and an Inside pocket with pen section on left breast.
Features of Flame Retardant Coverall Hellog
- 2 front hip pockets with access to undergarments
- Hi Visibility silver 50mm reflective tape on arms, legs and shoulder brace
- Inside knee pad pockets with opening from below
- Pen pocket on left sleeve
- Action back for increased freedom of movement
- Elasticated back waist
- 2 open top back patch pockets
- Rule pocket on right back leg
- Garment reinforced with bar tacks throughout
Technical Features of Flame Retardant Coverall Hellog
Standards: EN 531 A, B1, C1
Fabric: Nomex Comfort (93%nomex 5%kevlar 2%antistatic fibre)
Electric Arc: ENV50354
Contact us for further details and availability within the storefront in your location.