Lento Inverter 10 KVA 192V Solar Hybrid
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Lento Inverters in Nigeria. Our Lento Inverter 10KVA 192V Solar Hybrid delivers stable output frequency and voltage, mimicking mains power supply, making it perfectly suitable to power expensive equipment’s, especially inductive loads that do not work well on square waves.
Features of Lento Inverter 10 KVA 192V Solar Hybrid
- Power saving through no load shutdown features
- Intelligent Battery Charger for Deep Discharged Battery.
- More Back-up being a pure sine wave UPS (ASIC Control)
- No humming Noise (Silent UPS)
- Selector Switch for Normal/UPS
- Bypass Switch in case of system failure
- Advance Battery Management for longer battery life and prevent battery from overcharging
- Comprehensive LCD Display to show all system parameters
- Fast Changeover ensuring Compatibility with Computers
- DSP based which results proper control on voltage and current
Technical Specifications of Uploaded Lento Inverter 10 KVA 192VSolar Hybrid
- Wave Form Solar Hybrid
- Brand Lento
- Application Home , Offices
- Capacity 10 KVA 192V
- Input Voltage 12 V
- Output Voltage 220-230V
- Weight (In Kg) 30 Kg
- Colour White
Applications of Lento Inverter 10 KVA 192VSolar Hybrid
Power Back-up for house hold, Small shops, small offices etc.
Small water pumps and all motor based small applications
TV Sets, Fans, Tube lights, Computer etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about Inverters
1. Can I run sensitive electronic devices with an inverter?
Yes, you can run sensitive electronic devices with a pure sine wave inverter as it provides clean and stable power. However, modified sine wave inverters may cause issues or damage sensitive electronics.
2. Does an inverter store electricity?
Inverters do not generate electricity or store it. Its primary function is to convert the AC power from power stations into DC power and store it in the batteries.
3. How long does it take an inverter to charge?
It depends, if the inverter has a 10 Amp charging current, then it will take approximately 20 hours to charge the battery from 0% to 100%. If there is a 15 Amp output, it will take approximately 14 hours to charge the battery from 0% to 100%.
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide