Lento Inverter 2KVA/24V Pure sine wave
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Lento Inverters in Nigeria. Our Inverter 2KVA/24V Pure sine wave Lento delivers stable output frequency and voltage, mimicking mains power supply, making it perfectly suitable to power expensive equipment’s, especially inductive loads that do not work well on square waves.
Features of Lento Inverter 2KVA/24V Pure sine wave
- Intelligent Battery Charger for Deep Discharged Battery.
- More Back-up being a pure sine wave UPS (ASIC Control)
- No humming Noise (Silent UPS)
- Selector Switch for Normal/UPS
- Advance Battery Management for longer battery life and prevent battery from overcharging
- Comprehensive LCD Display to show all system parameters
- Pure sine Wave Output even on CFL like load
- DSP based which results proper control on voltage and current
- Field Failure Ratio (Less than 1%) The most reliable product of Industry in India as per industry feedback.
Technical Specifications of Uploaded Lento Inverter 2KVA/24V Pure sine wave
- Wave Form Pure sine Wave
- Brand Lento
- Application Home , Offices
- Capacity 2KVA/24V
- Input Voltage 24 V
- Output Voltage 220-230V
- Weight (In Kg) 34 Kg
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Colour Black
Applications of Lento Inverter 2KVA/24V Pure sine wave
Power Back-up for house hold, Smalll shops, small offices etc.
Small water pumps and all motor based small applications
TV Sets, Fans, Tube lights, Computer etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about Inverters
1. What is an inverter?
An inverter is an electronic device that converts DC (direct current) power into AC (alternating current) power, allowing you to use DC power sources like batteries to power AC devices.
2. What are the applications of inverters?
Inverters have a wide range of applications, including powering household appliances, running electronic devices in vehicles or boats, providing backup power during power outages, and facilitating renewable energy systems such as solar power installations.
3. What is the difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a modified sine wave inverter?
A pure sine wave inverter produces a smooth and clean waveform that mimics the power from the grid, making it suitable for all types of appliances. In contrast, a modified sine wave inverter produces a rough approximation of a sine wave and may not be compatible with some sensitive electronics.
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide