Lento Inverter 5KVA/48V Static UPS/ Inverter
- 40.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Lento Inverter 5KVA 48V Static UPS/ Inverter
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Lento Inverters in Nigeria. Our Lento Inverter 5KVA/48V Static UPS/ Inverter delivers stable output frequency and voltage, mimicking mains power supply, making it perfectly suitable to power expensive equipment’s, especially inductive loads that do not work well on square waves.
Features of Lento Inverter 5KVA 48V Static UPS/ Inverter
- Intelligent Battery Charger for Deep Discharged Battery.
- More Back-up being a pure sine wave UPS (ASIC Control)
- No humming Noise (Silent UPS)
- Selector Switch for Normal/UPS
- Bypass Switch in case of system failure
- Advance Battery Management for longer battery life and prevent battery from overcharging
- Comprehensive LCD Display to show all system parameters
- Pure sine Wave Output even on CFL like load
- DSP based which results proper control on voltage and current
- Surge Load Capacity up to 300%
Technical Specifications of Uploaded Lento Inverter 5KVA 48V Static UPS/ Inverter
- Wave Form Pure sine Wave
- Brand Lento
- Application Home , Offices
- Capacity 5 KVA/48V
- Input Voltage 48 V
- Output Voltage 220-230V
- Weight (In Kg) 40 Kg
- Colour White
Applications of Lento Inverter 5 KVA 48V Static UPS/ Inverter
Power Back-up for house hold, Small shops, small offices etc.
Small water pumps and all motor based small applications
TV Sets, Fans, Tube lights, Computer etc.
Frequently Asked Questions about Inverters
1. What is the efficiency of an inverter?
Inverters vary in efficiency, but modern inverters typically have efficiencies between 80% and 95%. Higher-quality inverters tend to have better efficiency ratings.
2. How do I choose the right size inverter for my needs?
To choose the right size inverter, calculate the total wattage of the devices you plan to power simultaneously and select an inverter with a continuous power rating that exceeds that total wattage.
3. Is an inverter better than a generator?
Inverters have advanced technology that allows them to run at a lower noise level than traditional generators. This reduced noise level makes them better suited for use in residential areas, camping, and other off-grid activities where noise pollution is a concern.
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide