Dr. Fixit Pidiproof 101 LW + Waterproofing Chemical Plasticizer 1 liter
GZ Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Dr. Fixit waterproofing chemicals in Nigeria, Dr. Fixit Pidiproof 101 LW+ waterproof chemicals and plasticizer is a specially formulated integral liquid waterproofing compound composed of surface active plasticising agents, polymers and additives. It is used as an additive for cement concrete, mortar and plasters to enhance the properties of cement to impart waterproofing property and thereby provide benefits like no rusting of steel bars, no cracks and no dampness.
Features And Benefits
- Corrosion resistant – Makes concrete more cohesive, hence protects steel better against corrosion.
- Shrinkage – Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster and concrete.
- Compatibility – Being liquid, it is easily dispersible and compatible with concrete/mortar mixes
- Workability – Improves workability of freshly mixed cement concrete Does not crack or discolour.
- Permeability – It reduces the permeability of water into concrete.
- Durability – Increases durability by improving waterproofing of concrete.
- Strength – The setting time and compressive strength of the concrete remains within the specification limits.
Areas Of Application
- Waterproofing of concrete and sand-cement mortars.
- Roof slabs and screeds.
- Water tanks and water retaining structures.
- External plastering.
- Bathrooms and balconies.
- Sumps and drains.
Method Of Application
- Charge cement and aggregates to concrete mixer as per the mix design, mix in dry state for 1–2 minutes.
- Start addition of 75–80% mixing water and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Dr. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ is added as per the recommended dosage into the remaining mixing / gauging water, then add to concrete mixer and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
- Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
Comments from experts in the field
"1 ltr dr fixit capecity for 5 bag cements. Fixit Pidiproof LW+ is added as per the recommended dosage into the remaining mixing / gauging water, then add to concrete mixer and mix for another 2 minutes. Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed. Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices"