FUCHS RENISO KM 32 REFRIGERATION OIL
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor and supplier of FUCHS LUBRICANTS in Nigeria. Fuchs reniso km 32 refrigeration oil are based on highly refined, naphthenic selective raffinates that have been dewaxed especially for use at low temperatures. Their degree of refinement ensures that the refrigeration oils are extremely resistant to ageing when combined with any conventional refrigerant, especially with ammonia (NH3), with HCFC- and with hydrocarbon refrigerants (e.g. propane R290, propylene R1270).
RENISO KM 32, is recommended for use with ammonia (R717), with HCFC- (e.g. R22) and with hydrocarbon refrigerants (e.g. propane, propene, isobutane) in open, semi-hermetic and hermetic compressors.
Features and Benefits
- Good solubility with fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons (HCFC)
- High chemical and thermal stability with ammonia (NH3)
- Excellent flowability at low temperatures ensures continuous heat transfer and enhanced system efficiency
- Prevent breakdowns due to formation of wax deposits at low temperatures
- Very low water content – dried before packaging
Density @15°C 881 kg/m³
Flash point 202 °C
Kinematic viscosity at 40 °C 32 mm²/s
Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C 4.9 mm²/s
RENISO K products are refrigeration oils according to DIN 51 503: KAA, KC, KE
KAA – NH3 refrigeration oils (non-miscible)
KC – HCFC refrigeration oils (miscible with fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons)
KE – refrigeration oils for hydrocarbon refrigerants(miscible)
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide.