HVAC Installation Kit Refrigerant Charging, Leak Detection Kit, Vacuum Pump,Manifold
GZ Industrial Supplies is the major distributor and supplier of HVAC products and services in Nigeria. The items in this kit are used by the technician to purge air from split and attached pipework. Then monitor the refrigerant pressures and possible leaks.
What is in this Ki HVAC Installation and repair kit
Ideal Vacuum Pump for General Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Our top selling CC Vacuum Pump Series is a quality, two stage oil rotary vane pump with 15 micron ultimate vacuum. Ideal for general refrigeration service, the VP215N is 45L/min and is packed with the features below.
Applications of Value Vacuum pump
- Bottle shops and convenient stores
- Restaurants, cafes and catering facilities
- General refrigeration Household or residential including split systems
- Manufactured to high quality standards
- Great value for money
- Anti-oil demister to prevent oil spillage
- Fitted with a tri-connector suitable for 1/4 SAE"
This set includes high pressure and low pressure dual color-coded gauges, large and clear dials, built-in sight glass, quick-disconnect valves and three 36" charging hoses. It provides all the required tools in one unit, you can easily and safely test, diagnose and recharge any A/C system with this basic set of manifold gauges.
Product Feature of our Manifold kits
- Class 1.6 Gauges - Very Important when buying a Quality Manifold
- Large 70mm Diameter Easy-to-read, Dual Gauges
- Manifold with Built-in Sight Glass
- High Pressure, Low Pressure, Refrigerant and Vacuum Valves
- Piston Valves for More Positive Seal and Less Wear
- Temperature in Celcius for R22, R134a, R410a, R407C
- Extra Large Easy to Read Color Coded Dials
- Full Rubber gauge housing for added protection
- Durable Metal Casing
- Anodized Aluminum Alloy Testing Manifold Body
- High Impact Pop-in Lexan Lens
- A heavy Duty Hook for Hanging the Gauges
- No-flutter Gauge Design
- 1/4" SAE Brass Connections
- 3 pcs Charging Hoses, 36" in Length Each
- Red(1/4" SAE), Yellow(1/4" SAE) & Blue(1/4" SAE) Charging Hoses
- Working Pressure: 800 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Designed to Meet 1/4" SAE Requirement for Refrigerant Permutation
- 45 Degrees Angle on the Service Port Site for Easier Access
Model #: HLD-100+
Use for: It will respond to all halogenated (contains fluorine chlorine) refrigerants,
CFC R11 & # 65292; R12 & # 65292; R13;
HCFC: R22 & # 65292; R502 & # 65292; R500;
HFC: R134a, R123, R125, R23, R404A, R407C, R410A and others based on halogen on compounds
Plastic Carry Case (Optional)
Specification: Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C Maximum sensitivity: 3gr / year (0.1 oz / year) for all halogenated refrigerants Life sensor: approx.30 hours Unit dimensions: 17 cm x 6 cm x 3.8 cm
Preheating time: ?2 seconds Response time: instant Reset time: instantaneous Probe length: 12 "(30 cm) Powered by: 2 * 1.5 V 'A'A'A batteries
Material: Brass & metal
Color: Blue, Red
Suitable For: air conditioning and refrigeration systems and fluoride
R134A Quick connect refrigerant air conditioning Adapter.
- Red for high pressure and blue for low pressure.
- The quick connect design has an integral safety.
- Sleeve which protects against injury and refrigerant loss
- If the coupler is disconnected under pressure.
- 1 x Adapter
- 45 l/m 2 Stage Vacuum Pump
- Refrigerant Leak detector (optional)
- 4 Valve Refrigeration Manifold
- R134a Quick Connect Coup
Please contact us for quick pricing