Lento Pure Sine Wave 1.6KVA/24V Inverter.
GZ Industrial Supplies is the distributor of Lento Inverters in Nigeria. Our 1.6KVA inverter is a user friendly 1600VA 24V output pure sine wave inverter, providing power backup that will sustain a range of domestic or office equipment. The 1.6kva inverter offers just enough capacity to meet an average household's basic needs in terms of light points, fans, TV, PC, printer etc. With Lento, technology is simplified.
Features Of Pure Sine Wave Inverter 1.6Kva/24v Lento
- DSP based design wish absolute and stable sine wave output.
- State of art MOSFET based PWM technology with greater efficiency at lower cost with dynamic stability.
- Three Stage Solar Charging (TSSC) suitable for all types of battery charging.
- Combined mains and solar intelligent constant charging with solar power priority.
- PV availability, battery charging from solar power indication with a display on LCD and LED.
- User-friendly, feather touch control and selection switches with LED indication on the front panel.
- Protections such as Mains Fuse Trip, Overload, Short circuit, Battery low, over temperature indication with buzzer as well as display on LCD available.
- Maximum Solar Power Utilization during charging and backup mode.
- PV pole reversal protection indication on LCD.
- Deep discharge battery charging from mains as well as solar.
- More back-up being a sine wave UPS (ASIC Control).
- No humming Noise (Silent UPS).
- AC Maine available, battery charging / charged and its voltage indication provided on LCD display as well as LED.
Specification of Pure Sine wave Inverter 1.6Kva/24V Lento
- Brand: Lento
- Power: 1600VA
- DC Voltage: 24v dc
- Maximum Solar Input: 500watts
Frequently Asked Questions about Inverters
1. What is an inverter?
An inverter is an electronic device that converts DC (direct current) power into AC (alternating current) power, allowing you to use DC power sources like batteries to power AC devices.
2. What are the applications of inverters?
Inverters have a wide range of applications, including powering household appliances, running electronic devices in vehicles or boats, providing backup power during power outages, and facilitating renewable energy systems such as solar power installations.
3. What is the difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a modified sine wave inverter?
A pure sine wave inverter produces a smooth and clean waveform that mimics the power from the grid, making it suitable for all types of appliances. In contrast, a modified sine wave inverter produces a rough approximation of a sine wave and may not be compatible with some sensitive electronics.
Contact us we have products available in all our stores nationwide.
i bought this product some weeks ago and the product is really nice. it has; DSP based design wish absolute and stable sine wave output. State of art MOSFET based PWM technology with greater efficiency at lower cost with dynamic stability. Three Stage Solar Charging (TSSC) suitable for all types of battery charging.